Friday, January 16, 2004

Crows Share

When crows get food, they do not eat it all by themselves. They go and call everyone else too. So that everyone gets to eat - the logic being that when some other crow finds food, he will do the same thing. If every crow shares - ALL crows get to eat and nobody dies of hunger. Its called an Abundance mindset. (Of course, we human beings do seem to have good reasons why thousands should die of hunger every day. World hunger exists because we think there are less resources. Its a scaracity mindset.)

I updated and quite changed the look and feel of the web site around two weeks back. Hope everyone likes the new web site. I wish everyone a belated happy new year! I pray that this new year brings you greater opportunities to grow, learn and express more of your potential.

With the Abundance Mindset, I have shared information which I think should be useful to you. Do go through the web site. 'Notes from Abhishek' is an attempt to share the insights, learnings, aha's that I have.

I hope the synchronicity of you visiting the web site leads you to answers you are looking for. All the best.

No comments: